The Travels of Ruby #5
The Bear with Diabetes
Read the journal entries from the travels of Ruby #5 by clicking on the family name below.
- The Billetdeaux Family, Michigan, USA - Nov 2002
- The Norton Family, Kentucky, USA - Nov 2002
- The Richard Family, New Jersey, USA - Jan 2003
- The Taylor Family, Wisconsin, USA - Mar 2003
- The Keyworth Family, British Columbia, Canada - Jun 2003
- The Clarke Family, Ontario, Canada - Jun 2003
- The Schmidt Family, Wisconsin, USA - Jul 2003
- The Appleman Family, New York, USA - Aug 2003
- The Willis Family, Georgia, USA - Oct 2003
Rufus and Ruby, the bears with diabetes, is the creation of Carol Cramer, who owns the copyright to Rufus and Ruby. The graphics of Rufus are from Rufus Come Home, written by Kim Gosselin and illustrated by Terry Ravenelli, and are used by permission of the author.
|Return to the Top of This Page|
Last Updated: (none)
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.