The Travels of Ruby #4
The Bear with Diabetes
Read the journal entries from the travels of Ruby #4 by clicking on the family name below.
- The Billetdeaux Family, Michigan, USA - Mar 2002
- The Jeppeson Family, Texas, USA - Mar 2002
- The Myers Family, New York, USA - Mar 2002
- The Hebert Family, Michigan, USA - May 2002
- The Connelly/Snow Family, Massachusetts, USA - Jun 2002
- The Heaton Family, Michigan, USA - Jun 2002
- Friends for Life Conference, Pasadena, California, USA - Jul 2002
- The Billetdeaux Family, Michigan, USA - Aug 2002
- The Schroder Family, Missouri, USA - Sep 2002
- The Hans Family, Michigan, USA - Nov 2002
- The Mix Family, Michigan, USA - Nov 2002
- The Lowney Family, Idaho, USA - Dec 2002
- Falling to Support, Florida, USA - Feb 2003
- Lauren Tolbert, Michigan, USA - March 2003
- The Moeller Family, California, USA - Apr 2003
- Tiger Girl Power, McKnight Elementary School, Pennsylvania, USA - May 2003
- The Rothweiler Family, Maine, USA - Jun 2003
- The Beauregard Family, Michigan, USA - August 2003
- The Pearson Family, Indiana, USA - September 2003
- The Tweed Family, Wisconsin, USA - October 2003
- The Searles-Connor Family, New Jersey , USA - October 2003
- The Robinson Family, New Hampshire, USA - November 2003
- The Wilkinson Family, New Hampshire, USA - November 2003
- The Tolar Family, Kansas, USA - December 2003
- Bridget Friend, Mississippi, USA - January 2004
- The Giesen Family, Colorado, USA - February 2004
- The Berry Family, Pennsylvania , USA - July 2004
Rufus and Ruby, the bears with diabetes, is the creation of Carol Cramer, who owns the copyright to Rufus and Ruby. The graphics of Rufus are from Rufus Come Home, written by Kim Gosselin and illustrated by Terry Ravenelli, and are used by permission of the author.
|Return to the Top of This Page|
Last Updated: (none)
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.