- Bluetooth technology provides 2-way wireless communication to let you control your pump with your meter
- Meter screen displays your current insulin pump screen
- The Bolus Advice function:
- Lets you use a current blood sugar reading to easily and quickly calculate and deliver a bolus with one device
- Accounts for active insulin from previously delivered boluses to reduce the risk of accidental bolus stacking, which can lead to hypoglycemia
- Programmable reminders make sure you take appropriate actions when needed
- Full-color, on-screen graphs of blood sugar and bolus data help you track your progress anywhere
The ACCU-CHEK Combo System. Click for a larger image. See details.
Roche Health Solutions Inc.
11800 Exit Five Parkway
Fishers, IN 47037
Telephone: 1-800-668-4578 for questions or 1-800-280-7801 to order supplies
E-Mail: [email protected]
Last Updated: (none)
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.