Type 2 from 1999
- I was told that Type 2 is harder to control than Type 1. How can that be? (22 Nov 1999)
- Lately her blood sugar numbers have risen to where they are 150 upon waking and around 200 before retiring. (20 Nov 1999)
- I feel constant numbness and pain in the thigh area of both legs. (9 Nov 1999)
- Can non-carbohydrate exchanges be moved around during the course of a day? (27 Oct 1999)
- I weigh 260 and was diagnosed several months ago with Type 2. What do I do? I am so depressed over this thing. (19 Oct 1999)
- Is there a formula to calculate the insulin required to counteract a given blood glucose level? (10 Oct 1999)
- After a sharp sudden rise, then lowering to normal levels (between 90-110 random or fasting), do you think it is cured by a great diet and exercise? (2 Oct 1999)
- I have had diabetes Type 2 for sometime now. My doctor wants to put me on insulin soon. What do you think? (22 Aug 1999)
- I was diagnosed with diabetes about two months ago. Why do I feel hunger most of the time? (17 Aug 1999)
- I was diagnosed with Type 2 eight months ago. I would like to know what kind of alcohol I could drink. (2 Aug 1999)
- My blood sugar readings now are almost always over 200. Should I be concerned? (2 Aug 1999)
- I am a 26 year old male with type 2 diabetes. From what I understand, people my age with type 2 diabetes are rare. (26 Jul 1999)
Topical Index |
Current Type 2 Questions |
Last Updated: (none)
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.