Traveling from 2000
- I am a 35 year old male with type 1 diabetes. I want to go to India for three weeks. What alternatives do I have? (6 Nov 2000)
- I'm an 18 year old girl who would love to go to Australia for a month. (15 Oct 2000)
- My daughter will be travelling throughout Australia (including the Outback) this summer. (26 Jul 2000)
- I am traveling to Walt Disney World. My daughter, age 11, is newly diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes. (1 Jul 2000)
- We have an opportunity to take him to Europe for 7-10 days this summer. (29 May 2000)
- Will warm weather and extra activity in the water have an effect on his insulin absorption? (22 Apr 2000)
- My daughter, aged 19, will be travelling to Australia for one year. What brands of insulin, and at what strength (U-100?), are available for purchase? (30 Mar 2000)
- My 20 year old is planning a trip to Cancun in a month with friends. What documentation should he take? (15 Mar 2000)
- Our son will going to the Florida. Where we can got information about entry regulations?regulations? (31 Jan 2000)
- One of my pen-pals in Canada has invited me to stay with her next summer. I asked my mum, but she said no. (1 Jan 2000)
Topical Index |
Current Traveling Questions |
Last Updated: (none)
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.