Traveling from 1999
- We are vacationing to San Diego soon from the United Kingdom. Any advice about long haul fights, time zones, etc. (15 Dec 1999)
- Please suggest methods for adjusting insulin/food when we make a 6 hour time change during vacation. (13 Oct 1999)
- How can we locate an English speaking doctor in Paris who can treat a child in an emergency? (11 Sep 1999)
- I am a South African and am planning on travelling to Australia for a six month working/back-packing holiday. (27 Aug 1999)
- During long road trips, we have problems with our NPH insulin going bad. (9 Jul 1999)
- Do you have any knowledge about how Type 1 diabetes is treated in Ireland? (9 Jun 1999)
- I am a 25 year old Type 1 diabetic and am moving to Spain for 9 months. (9 Jun 1999)
- I am travelling to Australia in the summer for 7 weeks and am wondering how the difference in time will affect when I have to do my injections. (20 May 1999)
- I am going on two brief trips to Washington DC. Can someone please advise me on how I should factor in the time change? (12 Apr 1999)
- My son will be traveling by plane this summer. What should we expect at the security checkpoints? (24 Mar 1999)
- Is it possible for diabetic teenagers (my daughter is 16, Type 1) to spend a year at an American high school? (2 Jan 1999)
Topical Index |
Current Traveling Questions |
Last Updated: (none)
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.