Traveling from 1998
- My Type 1 diabetic son is travelling to Japan later this month. What is the incidence of Type 1 in Japan? (2 Sep 1998)
- My son is age 5, diagnosed at 12 months. We are flying to the west
coast in the summer. (26 Aug 1998)
- My 35 year-old new husband (Type 1, since age 5) is having trouble managing his sugars when we travel. (21 Jul 1998)
- I am planning a world tour with a friend. What tips do you have about my insulin? (28 Mar 1998)
- I'm planning on traveling to the US. What kind of documents should I have with me so that I can import my medication and needles? (28 Feb 1998)
- When traveling, we have found it inconvenient to keep insulin cool. Just how important is it to keep insulin refrigerated? (28 Jan 98)
Topical Index |
Current Traveling Questions |
Last Updated: (none)
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.