Traveling from 1997
- We are planing to invite our Godchild from Germany to visit us. How will we deal with the time difference? (21 Sep 97)
- When traveling by air, is there any problem with taking insulin in the pressurized cabin of a plane? (12 Jul 97)
- I am with a group of students going on a trip. What advice would you give as to how best look after this team member with diabetes? (9 May 97)
- Her mother tells me that the "honeymoon" period will make it dangerous for her to travel. Is this accurate? (10 Apr 97)
- Melatonin has been recommended to us as a way to reduce the effects of jet lag on an overnight flight. (23 Mar 97)
- How do we adjust the timing of his injections (2 times a day) to fit our travel schedule? (9 Mar 97)
Topical Index |
Current Traveling Questions |
Last Updated: (none)
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.