Transplants from 2003
- What is the reality of all people who have type 1 diabetes being cured with islet cell transplantation? (19 Oct 2003)
- What is your opinion on islet cell transplantation? What are the risks? (3 Oct 2003)
- What is the latest on any cure for diabetes? Is there hope? (23 Sep 2003)
- Where does research stand in terms of encapsulated islet cell transplant? (15 Sep 2003)
- What does the future hold for islet and stem cell transplants? (15 Sep 2003)
- I want to donate my pancreas to my child now. (17 Aug 2003)
- I have several questions about islet cell transplants. (12 Aug 2003)
- Since islet cell implantation is now a type of treatment available, is it possible that we should consider harvesting my daughter's few remaining islet cells? (25 Apr 2003)
- Why can't islet cells be taken from my pancreas and transplanted into my son? (22 Apr 2003)
- I have heard of a procedure that can be done to remove my daughter's own islet cells and transplant them back to her. Does this procedure exist? (12 Apr 2003)
- Is it be possible for my islet cells to be transplanted to my daughter? Would this circumnavigate the need for immunosuppressants? (31 Mar 2003)
- Is it possible to transplant islets from a healthy person to a person with diabetes? (18 Mar 2003)
- Where are they currently with cell transplants for type 1 diabetes? (17 Jan 2003)
Topical Index |
Current Transplants Questions |
Last Updated: (none)
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.