Tight Control from 2001
- My 13 year old son has type 1 diabetes. What is the sugar level range that my son should maintain for insuring a normal, complication-free long life? (13 Oct 2001)
- Why three months ago did I have a leaky blood vessel in my eye when, for the past five years, my A1c's have all been under 7.2%? (15 Aug 2001)
- When my daughter is with her mother, her blood sugar spikes. How long will it take for serious irreparable damage begins happening in her body? (29 Jul 2001)
- If my girlfriend's sugar levels remain under control, will she still develop the complications later on in life? (13 Jul 2001)
- Can you please tell me if my hemoglobin A1c tests are okay and what I need to do to prevent complications and lead a full and healthy life? (2 Jul 2001)
- My 10 year old daughter recently had an A1c of 5.9%. Is this too low? (29 Jan 2001)
- My 82 year old mother has metastatic lung cancer and is expected to live less than a year. For the time she has left why not let the ranges vary? (12 Jan 2001)
- I am 29 now and am realizing the limitations of mortality, etc. Essentially, I want to see my children grow old and am worried. (4 Jan 2001)
Topical Index |
Current Tight Control Questions |
Last Updated: (none)
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.