Thyroid from 2009
- Because she has Hashimoto's, what type of diabetes might my daughter be developing? How frequently should I check her blood sugars at home? (14 Dec 2009)
- My daughter has thyroid disease but the doctor doesn't want to treat it until her thyroid fails. What is thyroid disease? Why not treat it now? (26 Aug 2009)
- My endocrinologist won't put me on Armour. Can you explain why not? Is there any other medication I could take besides Synthroid? (26 Aug 2009)
- Since starting Synthroid, my daughter's blood sugars have been soaring. Why is this? (23 Mar 2009)
- When a person with type 2 develops hypothyroidism, is this an indicator that their type 2 is becoming type 1? (20 Feb 2009)
Topical Index |
Current Thyroid Questions |
Last Updated: (none)
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.