Thyroid from 2005
- Are thyroid antibodies ever falsely positive? Once positive, mine are now normal. Could I have Eurothyroid Sick Syndrome? (28 Dec 2005)
- I have what I think is impaired glucose tolerance. Is my hypothyroidism causing high blood sugars? How can I slow my progression to diabetes? (19 Oct 2005)
- Since being diagnosed with hypothyroidism two years ago, my daughter has gained weight. How can we help her lose the weight? Is something else wrong? (26 Sep 2005)
- I've been hypothyroid for 20 years. Recently, my blood sugar was 166 mg/dl [9.2 mmol/L]. Is this related to my hypothyroidism? What treatment do I need? (10 Sep 2005)
- Is it possible that hypothyroidism can lead to weight loss instead of weight gain in someone with type 1? (26 Jul 2005)
- I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism. I am looking for statistics on the likelihood that I will get diabetes. Do you know this information? (23 Jul 2005)
- My teen son, who has type 1, has been diagnosed with hypothyroidism and growth hormone deficiency. Is there a correlation between these hormone issues? (30 May 2005)
- Is my low TSH causing my hypoglycemia? (25 Apr 2005)
- I recently stopped taking methimazole for Graves' disease. What are the long term effects of this drug? I am not interested in drinking radioactove iodine. (5 Apr 2005)
- My younger daughter has Hashimoto's disease and maybe also type 1. Should I have the pediatrician run blood tests? Is there a connection between thyroid disease and diabetes? (15 Mar 2005)
- Does Synthroid cause blood sugar control problems? This was the case with my daughter, whose control is better since she stopped taking it. (23 Feb 2005)
- My child was diagnosed in October 2004. Since I have Hashimoto's, should I have his thyroid tested? Should I have my two month old tested for diabetes? (8 Feb 2005)
- Since being diagnosed with an overactive thyroid, my daughter's health has deteriorated. Are the two illnesses complicating each other? (21 Jan 2005)
- Is hypothyroid with goiter reversible? Is it common for young children? Are there other autoimmune disorders for which my daughter should be tested? (21 Jan 2005)
- My son's blood sugars are bouncing. He has celiac and hypothyroidism. We are awaiting the results of his Addison's disease test. Is he still be in his honeymoon? (10 Jan 2005)
Topical Index |
Current Thyroid Questions |
Last Updated: (none)
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.