Thyroid from 2001
- I had elevated thyroid antibodies, and my doctor informed me this doesn't need treatment but needing watching. Should I be concerned? (26 Nov 2001)
- Is it common for children with diabetes to also develop hypothyroidism? (29 Oct 2001)
- My last thyroid level was still low, but once my thyroid stabilizes, will I need to raise my basal rates? (2 Sep 2001)
- Recently I noticed that my heart rate at rest rarely goes below 90 (it used to be between 60 and 70). What is this? (28 Aug 2001)
- I am having problems with cold hands and feet. Could this have anything to do with my diabetes? (20 Aug 2001)
- My son has type 1 diabetes, and recent lab results revealed a slightly low thyroid level. What does this test result indicate? What are the potential implications? (20 Aug 2001)
- My niece's doctors are baffled and don't seem to feel the swelling and weight gain are much of an issue at all. (14 Jul 2001)
- I was diagnosed with diabetes about four months ago and recently had high thyroid antibodies. What does this mean? Should I be concerned? (10 Jul 2001)
- My 10 year old daughter (type 1 diabetes for three years) has had puzzling thyroid blood tests. Should her tests be repeated regularly? (7 Jul 2001)
- Can my wife's medications cause hair loss? (28 Jun 2001)
- Can the thyroid gland be enlarged due to the infection? (30 May 2001)
- Since my son has been put on the thyroid medication, he has been going low every night between midnight and 3:00 am. (26 May 2001)
- My 17 year old daughter has recently noticed that her hair has become dry and unhealthy. (18 Apr 2001)
- Does my 12 year old daughter now have diabetes? Did the obesity cause the thyroid problem? (11 Jan 2001)
Topical Index |
Current Thyroid Questions |
Last Updated: (none)
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.