Thyroid from 1999
- My 5 year was diagnosed 2 years ago. At his recent physical, my child's thyroid was enlarged. (25 Dec 1999)
- Has anyone experienced significant loss of appetite or general tiredness after taking insulin? (25 Dec 1999)
- I am a 30 year woman diagnosed with hypothyroidism and suddenly I found my glucose level has increased. (11 Nov 1999)
- After starting thyroid therapy, his blood sugars became high immediately after meals and low before the next meal. (3 Sep 1999)
- My daughter was diagnosed with an underactive thyroid 2 months ago and since then has suffered from very high glucose readings. (11 Aug 1999)
- Does the medication for blood sugar control become ineffective because of hypothyroidism? (24 Jul 1999)
- My son has had diabetes for three years. He was recently diagnosed with hypothyroidism. (27 Jun 1999)
- Is it recommended that children with Type 1 and an elevated thyroid antibody level begin thyroid treatment immediately? (4 Jun 1999)
- I checked my blood sugar and it was only 65. Should I be concerned and have this checked out? (28 May 1999)
- My daughter has had diabetes for 12 years and takes thyroid hormones. She has since gone into what seems to be a form of depression. (14 May 1999)
- Sometimes my feet get cold and fall asleep even though the weather is warm outside. Should I be worried? (13 May 1999)
- Our 7 year old daughter was diagnosed about two years ago. In December we found her on the floor one morning unconscious. (14 Apr 1999)
- Two years ago my daughter was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes. Today I was told she has hyperthyroidism. (27 Feb 1999)
Topical Index |
Current Thyroid Questions |
Last Updated: (none)
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.