Thyroid from 1998
- Can the thyroid gland affect bloodsugars and if so how? (13 Dec 1998)
- My 10 year old son was just diagnosed with type 1 diabetes; two days later, we also learned he has hypothyroidism. (14 Nov 1998)
- Is a dramatic weight loss 25-30 pounds a common diabetic symptom? (26 Oct 1998)
- My 11 year old son was diagnosed about six months ago. The doctor she said he has Autoimmune Thyroid Disease. (12 Oct 1998)
- My sugars have been like a roller coaster lately. I have had a cold now for a week and I have not been able to shake it. (14 Sep 1998)
- Our daughter was diagnosed seven months ago. Three months later she was diagnosed with an elevated TSH. (7 Sep 1998)
- Are there any ways to remove a goiter besides surgery for a diabetic with complications? (24 Aug 1998)
- My 4 year old daughter was diagnosed with Type 1 at age 2. She was recently diagnosed with autoimmune thyroid failure. (11 Jun 1998)
- My daughter has Type 1. She now has antibodies which relate to thyroid. Is this common? (24 May 1998)
- My son is 12 years old. We just recently were told he needs to be on thyroid pills. Is this common? (12 May 1998)
- My 9 year old niece was diagnosed with today. Could a thyroid problem cause her sugar level to climb? (24 Mar 1998)
- Does hypothyroidism increase the need for insulin? (28 Feb 1998)
- I was wondering how Type I diabetics handle diabetes when the thyroid is out of control. (20 Feb 1998)
- Is hyperthyroidism common with Type I diabetes? (22 Jan 98)
Topical Index |
Current Thyroid Questions |
Last Updated: (none)
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.