Stress from 1997
- How does stress affect diabetes and how will it affect pregnancy? (5 Oct 97)
- Can stressful situations cause her to get DKA within a 24 hour time frame? (17 Jun 97)
- What is the relationship of stress to the diabetes that would make it more difficult to control? (1 Jun 97)
- During Christmas, I got extremely depressed and angry about having diabetes. (23 Mar 97)
- Lately when in school her blood are very high (400-500). I believe it to be caused by stress in school. (20 Mar 97)
- I never had emotional problems before having diabetes; are the emotional problems a result of diabetes? (20 Mar 97)
- In trying to understand some of the high readings (over 250) we think stress may play a factor. (10 Mar 97)
- Do stress and hormones really affect your blood sugar levels? If they do, how? (19 Feb 97)
Topical Index |
Current Stress Questions |
Last Updated: (none)
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.