You are viewing an archived version of this web site that is no longer maintained. Please visit cwd.is for our current site.
School and Daycare from 2007
- As an LPN working at a school, am I able to treat a student that has an insulin pump or does that have to be an RN? (23 Dec 2007)
- What do universities typically do to insure the health of students will type 1? (18 Dec 2007)
- The school said my son no longer meets eligibility requirements for a 504 because of changes in the law and he needs an Individualized Health Plan. Is my son still protected? (21 May 2007)
- We have been battling with the school nurse all year. She recently gave my daughter 6.3 extra units of insulin. What are our options? (8 Apr 2007)
- My daughter's blood sugar was not checked before she took a standardized test. Do I have a legal right to insist she get another chance? (12 Mar 2007)
- My daughter's day care has told us we must provide a lunch based on state guidelines rather than a low carbohydrate meal, which we give to avoid a lunchtime shot. What are your thoughts? (5 Jan 2007)
Topical Index |
Current School and Daycare Questions |
Last Updated: (none)
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.