Research: Other from 2010
- I have heard that blood sugar fluctuations can cause long term damage. What is the latest research on this? Are blood swings just as detrimental as high A1cs? (8 Dec 2010)
- Have any autistic children been in the Diamyd study? Are my son's ADHD and learning dissorder considered neurological disorders? (27 Sep 2010)
- I have three children with type 1. Do you know of any research studies, ongoing or not, about multiple children being diagnosed? (15 Sep 2010)
- Is anyone researching into a link between ADD and type 1 diabetes? (10 Aug 2010)
- I have a son with type 1 and a daughter with Crohn's. Is there a chance that my daughter with Crohn's can also get diabetes and that my son with diabetes can also develop Crohn's? (8 Jul 2010)
- The pediatrician suspects my son is in the beginning stages of type 1 and suggested a follow-up check in three months. Is there something we should do at this point? (25 Jan 2010)
Topical Index |
Current Research: Other Questions |
Last Updated: (none)
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.