Research: Other from 2004
- Our son's doctors say we can prevent complications by controlling glucose levels now, but we have read otherwise. Where can we find more information? (9 Oct 2004)
- Are any non-invasive devices to measure blood sugars close to being commercially available? Have you heard of a contact lens to measure glucose levels? (13 Sep 2004)
- Do you have any information on whether or not pioglitazone may extend the honeymoon period? (5 May 2004)
- I am 21 years old and have had diabetes since birth. Is there some type of research for which I could volunteer? (20 Mar 2004)
- My four year old son was recenty diagnosed with diabetes. Are there any clinical studies in which he could participate to prolong his honeymoon? (9 Mar 2004)
- Is a-lipoic acid research continuing to indicate usefulness in treating diabetic neuropathy? At what dosage? Is it related to folic acid? (7 Mar 2004)
Topical Index |
Current Research: Other Questions |
Last Updated: (none)
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.