Research: Other from 2001
- What could be the short and long term effects of ingesting interferon alpha? (31 Dec 2001)
- Do you know of any studies for a three year old child? (18 Oct 2001)
- What impact would the discovery of PGC-1 have in the future treatment/management/cure of our child's diabetes? (25 Sep 2001)
- I have diabetes and significant gastroparesis. Do you know of any case management studies or resources? Are there any scientific trials or studies I can take part in? (2 Aug 2001)
- My husband has asked his doctor several times if he could be included on some of the new treatments, but his doctor tells him there is nothing new. (5 Apr 2001)
- Are you aware of any research regarding idiopathic juvenile diabetes? (14 Feb 2001)
- What is the current status of newer modes of insulin administration like nasal, oral, or any other routes? (25 Jan 2001)
[ Topical Index | Current Research: Other Questions | Questions from 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 | 1995 ]
|Return to the Top of This Page|
Last Updated: (none)
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.