Research: Other from 1999
- We believe we are seeing an increased incidence of type 1 in a certain cluster of schools. (29 Dec 1999)
- I read about testing which measured ketones generated on the breath of diabetics. (8 Dec 1999)
- I made an inquiry concerning studies regarding differences in African American Children with type 1 diabetes. (26 Oct 1999)
- I am very interested in the inhaler. My son hates taking shots and this would be a great help to him. (24 Jul 1999)
- Have there been any studies regarding low-dose aspirin therapy in young Type 1 patients? (4 Jul 1999)
- Are there any trials going on in the UK that we could participate in? (2 Jul 1999)
- I heard that there is an on going study that is and was being conducted on insulin and our pancreas. (25 Jun 1999)
- I have a 8 1/2 year old son with diabetes. How do we get on any studies or trial programs? (17 May 1999)
- What is GAD 65? (17 Mar 1999)
- My son received a letter stating that the hospital we use has been chosen to participate in a research program for inhaled insulin. (9 Feb 1999)
- Why can't an insulin pump be designed to automatically respond to high glucose readings by the short acting insulin? (10 Jan 1999)
[ Topical Index | Current Research: Other Questions | Questions from 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 | 1995 ]
|Return to the Top of This Page|
Last Updated: (none)
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.