Research: Monitoring from 2000
- Is there a way for my son to participate in a GlucoWatch study or to obtain a GlucoWatch and sensors prior to marketing? (27 Jul 2000)
- What's the latest word on non-invasive monitors? (6 Jul 2000)
- When do you anticipate the arrival of a "closed loop" insulin pump on the American market? (1 Jul 2000)
- Are you following the Tec-Med non-invasive glucose meter? (30 Jun 2000)
- The FDA Committee recommended approval of the GlucoWatch. Are they looking toward the use for those under 18? (16 Jun 2000)
- Do you have any recent data on the Diasensor? (28 May 2000)
- Can iontophoresis be used to deliver insulin through the skin and also to test glucose levels? (27 Mar 2000)
- Someone told me today they heard on the news that a patch that of insulin could be placed under the skin. (31 Jan 2000)
Topical Index |
Current Research: Monitoring Questions |
Last Updated: (none)
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.