Research: Monitoring from 1999
- Why isn't there a device that would combine an insulin pump with blood glucose testing? (27 Dec 1999)
- My son has had 4 major hypoglycemic reactions in the last 6 months. (5 Oct 1999)
- I have kept up with the GlucoWatch news. The last thing I read said that it was only for those 18 and older. (14 Sep 1999)
- I am very interested in the GlucoWatch monitor because of a rare condition. (9 Sep 1999)
- Why does Cygnus describe their GlucoWatch as something available to "adults 18 and over" with diabetes? (31 Aug 1999)
- Are there any machines to check my blood glucose and to inject glucagon when I am sleeping? (26 Aug 1999)
- A friend told me they had seen on a TV news article about a monitor that could tell if a diabetic had low blood sugar. (25 Aug 1999)
- A friend told me that there is a new treatment which involves wearing a patch on the skin. (13 Aug 1999)
- Could you tell me if she can expect inhaled insulin and the glucose watch to be available in the coming year? (27 Jun 1999)
- I read about a watch that would give a measured dose of medication for diabetes, at predetermined times during the day. (14 Jun 1999)
- The Cygnus corporation is submitting a pre-market approval for the GlucoWatch non-invasive monitor to the FDA. (2 Jun 1999)
- We have been hearing a lot about non-invasive meters such as the GlucoWatch. (12 Apr 1999)
Topical Index |
Current Research: Monitoring Questions |
Last Updated: (none)
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.