Other Medications from 2005
- My son has type 1 and celiac. He recently had a mild stomach ache after taking enalapril for proteinuria. Is enalapril gluten free? (13 Oct 2005)
- My son's family doctor won't give him a referral to an endocrinologist and has prescribed Lotensin for him. What is this drug? (13 Oct 2005)
- My doctor has prescribed Byetta injections. What can you tell me about Byetta? (13 Oct 2005)
- After starting on Adderall and Wellbutrin, my son, who has type 2, had a very low blood sugar. What should we do? (10 Oct 2005)
- My son gained weight since taking clozopine. What kind of diabetes testing should he have? Is he at risk for diabetes as a result of the medication or the weight gain? (23 May 2005)
- How will Symlin be administered? How does one qualify to be a candidate for this drug? What will it cost? (7 Apr 2005)
- My doctor wants me to take lisinopril. I have read that this drug has a lot of bad side effects. Do the positives outweigh the negatives? (3 Apr 2005)
Topical Index |
Current Other Medications Questions |
Last Updated: (none)
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.