Nesidioblastosis from 2005
- My infant has nesidioblastosis. The doctor does not recommend a pancreatectomy, believing the condition may go away over the years. What do you recommend? (5 Nov 2005)
- Is there a connection between gastric bypass surgery and nesidioblastosis? Will an endocrinologist be able to help me? (13 Oct 2005)
- I found out two years ago that I have nesidioblastosis. How can I lose my excess weight? How can I improve my condition? (8 Aug 2005)
- Born with nesidioblastosis, my friend had her pancreas removed as an infant. She has recurrent stomach pain. What do you know about this problem? (18 Jul 2005)
- Born with nesidioblastosis, I've had diabetes for three years. Are my weight gain, acne, mood swings, and irregular menstrual cycles related to the removal of my pancreas? (16 Jul 2005)
Topical Index |
Current Nesidioblastosis Questions |
Last Updated: (none)
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.