Insurance/Costs from 2005
- Are there any sources of free or very low cost testing equipment and supplies? (19 Dec 2005)
- My daughter's doctor has prescribed urine ketone strips, but TennCare will not pay for them. Are there any foundations that can help me? (15 Dec 2005)
- I need a vitrectomy in a few weeks to save the vision in my right eye, but I do have insurance and cannot get any. What do you recommend? (23 Nov 2005)
- My daughter is 13 weeks pregnant and has had poor glucose control since before her pregnancy. Would a pump be beneficial? Will Medicaid pay for it? (18 Nov 2005)
- I live in South Carolina and need insurance for my daughter. We make too much money for Medicaid. Is there another program for which I qualify? (26 Sep 2005)
- My son's doctor prescribed 300 test strips monthly, but the insurance company will only approve 150. Can you help me with my request for more strips? (26 Sep 2005)
- I am a college student facing medical bills. I have to pay for my supplies, then get reimbursed by my primary insurer. Is there a program to help me? (9 Sep 2005)
- Since I will soon cease to qualify for Texas Medicaid, where can I find affordable insurance to pay for my son's diabetes supplies? (16 Aug 2005)
- I have no insurance coverage and I have type 1. My blood sugar is very high and I have a hospital bill I cannot pay. What can I do? (15 Aug 2005)
- Where can I find health insurance for my college daughter who has type 2? She is coming off the Texas CHIP program in three months. (17 Jul 2005)
- My son and his ex will soon have no health insurance. COBRA is not affordable. Where can they go for supplies and medical care? (16 Mar 2005)
- Where can I find about where to purchase the least expensive diabetes supplies? We exceeded our insurance plan's limit for our daughter in the first four months. (17 Jan 2005)
- Where can I find term life insurance for my daughter? (3 Jan 2005)
Topical Index |
Current Insurance Questions |
Last Updated: (none)
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.