Insulin Pumps from 2009
- Exactly how can a pump be used to manipulate blood sugars? (19 Dec 2009)
- My daughter has been complaining of pain when she gives herself a bolus. Any theories as to why this is happening? (19 Dec 2009)
- My husband and I would like to put our newly diagnosed toddler on a pump, but our endocrinologist would prefer to wait. Is there any reason why waiting may be better? (7 Sep 2009)
- Diagnosed six months ago, my 13-year-old takes Levemir twice a day. His last A1c was 6.3. Would this be a good time for him to go on an insulin pump? (6 Jun 2009)
- What adjustments should be made to our son's insulin pump to adjust for the time change during our upcoming trip to Europe? (5 Jun 2009)
- I am allergic to the glue on tapes. Are there other ways to attach the infusion set to my body without using adhesive? (15 May 2009)
Topical Index |
Current Insulin Pumps Questions |
Last Updated: (none)
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.