Genetics and Heredity from 1996
- I have three children all of whom are HLA identical. The two eldest already have IDDM. What is the likelihood of my youngest also getting IDDM? (28 Dec 96)
- What is the probability that a child with two Type 1 diabetic parents will develop diabetes? (20 Dec 96)
- As my 9 year old son was diagnosed last week, it would be appreciated if you could answer to following questions. (13 Oct 96)
- Can one induce the onset of diabetes by the intake of high amounts of sugar? (2 Sep 96)
- Is there any truth to the notion that diabetes tends to skip a generation? (29 Jun 96)
- How concerned should we be that our younger daughter is at risk...? (23 May 1996)
- Can diabetes be inherited? If so, what are the chances of our children developing diabetes? (15 Apr 96)
Topical Index |
Current Genetics and Heredity Questions |
Last Updated: (none)
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.