Family Planning from 2005
- Are there any drugs or supplements men with diabetes should avoid when they are trying to father a child? Has this ever been studied? (15 Nov 2005)
- Can type 2 diabetes itself or one of the medications my husband is taking cause infertility issues? (24 Oct 2005)
- My husband and I are trying to conceive our second child. Are my odds of conceiving lower because my husband has type 1? (15 Oct 2005)
- Why would a female in good control of her diabetes have high DHEAS levels? Would metformin help reduce the level? (30 Sep 2005)
- How does one get tested to see if they have type 1A or type 1B? Does the type affect one's fertility? Is there a difference in how the two types are treated? (14 Mar 2005)
- Can people with diabetes have children? (21 Jan 2005)
Topical Index |
Current Family Planning Questions |
Last Updated: (none)
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.