Diagnosis and Symptoms from 2017
- With blood sugars often in the 70s mg/dl [3.9 to 4.4 mmol/L], my daughter was also over 200 mg/dl [11.1 mmol/]]. I am concerned. What do you suggest? (23 Dec 2017)
- I have type 1. My toddler daughter seems to have blood sugar spikes with certain foods, such as grapes. She is overweight. Is her weight causing the spikes? Are the spikes a sign of type 1? (24 Aug 2017)
- My toddler has had excessive thirst and urination, but urine and blood tests were normal. I am concerned due to a family history of diabetes. What do you think? (13 Jul 2017)
- I have one daughter with type 1 and one with JIA and Ehler-Danlos. I have PCOS and their father has hemochromatosis. Is she at higher risk for type 1 diabetes? (14 Mar 2017)
- My daughter's urine tested positive for glucose, but her A1c was fine. She is scheduled to be re-checked in June. Should I be concerned or just wait until then? (15 Feb 2017)
- Can dehydration cause a high blood glucose with ketones? I am concerned that my daughter might have diabetes. (10 Jan 2017)
Topical Index |
Current Diagnosis and Symptoms Questions |
Last Updated: (none)
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.