Diabetes Insipidus from 2002
- What is the appropriate diet to help preserve kidney function in patients with nephrogenic diabetes insipidus? (22 Nov 2002)
- My four year old son developed rapid-onset diabetes insipidus, and I have several questions. (24 Sep 2002)
- Could I be so tired because my blood sugar has so high? Could the change in Paxil have affected my blood sugar? (26 Jul 2002)
- Am I correct in being concerned about diabetes insipidus? If so, what tests should I request? (11 Jul 2002)
- How can we decide if my child has diabetes mellitus or not? (20 May 2002)
- For the last 10 years, I have suffered from urine frequency. All the symptoms are like diabetes insipidus. (8 Apr 2002)
- Am I taking a lot of insulin for someone type 2? Are there other insulin regimens that I should know about so that I can discuss them with my endocrinologist? (26 Feb 2002)
Topical Index |
Current Diabetes Insipidus Questions |
Last Updated: (none)
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.