Daily Care from 2016
- Is it okay for a child to get Lantus only, as long as she is eating healthy and maintaining good blood sugar control? She was diagnosed six years ago. (22 Nov 2016)
- Just diagnosed, my son takes insulin for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, but what should he do for dinner insulin if he has a late breakfast and lunch, skips dinner? (21 Sep 2016)
- My nephew's blood sugar drops very low for a couple of days, then goes up, so he needs insulin. Tests have not explained why he has this repeating pattern. What are your thoughts? (5 May 2016)
- My daughter is on MDI, a CGM. She gets morning Lantus, can be high when school ends. Should I be doing more? In Curacao, we have limited access to a doctor. (25 Feb 2016)
- I take Novolin N and R. Can I take Humalog N that my daughter is not going to use? (13 Jan 2016)
Topical Index |
Current Daily Care Questions |
Last Updated: (none)
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.