Aches and Pains from 1998
- I have an granddaughter who had 95% of her pancreas removed when she was 6 weeks old. Her feet and legs and knees are hurting her. (24 Dec 1998)
- My 5 year old daughter has always complained of "tummyaches" since she was diagnosed. Is this normal? (11 Dec 1998)
- My 12 year old daughter has been getting migraine headaches. Are migraines common with young diabetic girls? (2 Dec 1998)
- Is arthritis a complimentary disease to diabetes? (14 Nov 1998)
- I am experiencing morning headaches and nausea. Are these side effects of insulin? (10 Nov 1998)
- My 10-year old daughter was diagnosed seven months ago. Since that time she has complained of headaches. (6 Nov 1998)
- I am a type 1 diabetic. I was in an accident where I received a lot of bruises. I want to know why it takes a diabetic so long to heal. (13 Oct 1998)
- Approximately 2 to 3 hours after dinner she usually has a bad stomachache. (26 Sep 1998)
- My sugars have been like a roller coaster lately. I have had a cold now for a week and I have not been able to shake it. (14 Sep 1998)
- I recently saw a newspaper article advising of negative side affects from Propulsid. Is this something safe for a 5 year old to be taking long term? (13 Sep 1998)
- My daughter is very active, and has lots of scratches and abrasions. She is taking forever to heal. Is this common? (28 Jun 1998)
- My daughter, 4-1/2 years old, has been having headaches for about 6 months.
The headaches seem to be sugar related. (11 Jun 1998)
- My son has been frequently complaining of stomachaches lately. Are these stomachaches anything I should worry about? (31 May 1998)
- I have heard that some children on NPH experience headaches and stomach aches for no other reason. (4 Mar 1998)
- Our 9 year old son was diagnosed 3 1/2 years ago. He sometimes complains of stomach pain. What could be causing this? (17 Feb 98)
- My son has had diabetes since age 2. About once a year, he gets a nasty flu. His ketones are always large. (6 Jan 98)
Topical Index |
Current Aches and Pains Questions |
Last Updated: (none)
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.