A1c, Glycohemoglobin, HgbA1c from 2001
- Are factors that affect urine glucose tests and A1c results distorted and hidden from public? (19 Dec 2001)
- If blood glucose readings on average are within the hypoglycemic range, would this would balance the fewer hyperglycemic levels? (17 Dec 2001)
- What the pros and cons of the A1c and fructosamine tests? (17 Dec 2001)
- Can you explain why more hypoglycemia occurs as my A1c moves in the normal range of about 5%? (17 Dec 2001)
- What are the percentages of carbohydrates, protein, and amount of sugar guidelines? Also what are normal values for glucose and hemoglobin A1c? (28 Oct 2001)
- I have many questions about the hemoglobin A1c test. (9 May 2001)
- What is considered an "excellent" glycohemoglobin for a 14 year old boy, diagnosed two years ago? (28 Mar 2001)
- I read that the lifespan of a red blood cell is a 120 days and was surprised to see it listed as approximately 90 days. Can you explain the discrepancy? (20 Mar 2001)
- Could infection and antibiotics influence the HbA1c test? (8 Feb 2001)
- Lately, my son's A1cs have been low, but his fructosamines have been high. Can you tell me what this means? (7 Feb 2001)
Topical Index |
Current A1c Questions |
Last Updated: (none)
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.