A1c, Glycohemoglobin, HgbA1c from 1996
- What can be done if the glycosylated hemoglobin values are high in 14-year-old Type 1 diabetic? (2 Dec 96)
- My son['s] glycosylated hemoglobin results are always over the test standard range. (13 Nov 96)
- What's the acceptable range and what's the rough average in IDDM affected children of A1C results? (9 Aug 96)
- I'd like to know that how reliable these A1C results are. (1 Aug 96)
- I have questions about my son's A1C results. (27 Jul 96)
- What does 8% hemoglobin mean as related to the readings on glucose meters? (10 Jan 96)
Topical Index |
Current A1c Questions |
Last Updated: (none)
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.