Back to Ask the Diabetes Team Ask the Diabetes Team

From Sallisaw, Oklahoma, USA:

I am trying to find a way to receive funds for an insulin pump. Where can I find information regarding financial assistance for insulin pumps? I am a college student, so if there are any other programs that may work for me, will you please provide that information as well?


The American Diabetes Association is a good resource for information concerning assistance for pharmaceutical and DME items (including pumps). Their web site has a page concerning Prescription Assistance Programs with contact information. Or, you can call the ADA at 1-800-DIABETES.


Original posting 11 May 2006
Posted to Insulin Pumps and Insurance/Costs


  Back to Ask the Diabetes Team Return to the Top of This Page

Last Updated: (none)
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.

This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Legal Notice, and Privacy Policy.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.