Back to Ask the Diabetes Team Ask the Diabetes Team

From Pathankot, Punjab, India:

My sister is suffering from diabetes. She has a high sugar level and her doctor told us that she has to take injections forever. Is it right? Tell me any alternatives and precautions to overcome it.


I'm afraid that, if your sister has type 1 diabetes, this is only treated with insulin injections.


Original posting 16 Apr 2001
Posted to Daily Care


  Back to Ask the Diabetes Team Return to the Top of This Page

Last Updated: (none)
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.

This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Legal Notice, and Privacy Policy.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.