Back to Ask the Diabetes Team Ask the Diabetes Team

From Spring Church, Pennsylvania, USA:

Our son is 12 years old and has had diabetes since the age of six. Recently, our pediatric endocrinologist left the area and we are not comfortable with his replacement. We are in western Pennsylvania about 35 miles northeast of Pittsburgh. We would like a listing of all pediatric endocrinologists in our area. Could you please help?


There is an excellent program at the University of Pittsburgh. If you are already part of that program, ask to be seen by one of their other doctors. You can check with local chapters of the American Diabetes Association and Juvenile Diabetes Foundation for other suggestions.


Original posting 29 Sep 2000
Posted to Social Issues: Community Resources


  Back to Ask the Diabetes Team Return to the Top of This Page

Last Updated: (none)
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.

This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Legal Notice, and Privacy Policy.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.