Back to Ask the Diabetes Team Ask the Diabetes Team

From Grand Terrace, California, USA:

Is there a financial support program for parents who have a diabetic child (age seven)? If so where and how can I apply?


California Children's Services are available through the social worker at your local Children's hospital. These are specific medical services for California kids with chronic medical conditions, including diabetes. Medical services are also available through Medical or Healthy Families. Talk to your diabetes team for more information.


Original posting 21 Aug 2000
Posted to Social Issues: Community Resources


  Back to Ask the Diabetes Team Return to the Top of This Page

Last Updated: (none)
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.

This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Legal Notice, and Privacy Policy.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.