  Back to Ask the Diabetes Team Ask the Diabetes Team

You are viewing an archived version of this web site that is no longer maintained. Please visit cwd.is for our current site.

Question:

I am looking for information about diabetes and stress. I am a Type 2 and have been just a short time; my wife is a diabetic educator! Any ideas where I might find this information?

Answer:

There are several good books on the effects of stress on the body and the need to manage stress effectively. The Relaxation Response is recommended for a general text. Also, there are now books about diabetes which include psychosocial issues like stress management.

I would also recommend a subscription to Diabetes Forecast magazine.

CMB

Original posting 7 Jun 1998
Posted to Stress

  Back to Ask the Diabetes Team Return to the Top of This Page

Last Updated: (none)
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.

This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Legal Notice, and Privacy Policy.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.