Back to Ask the Diabetes Team Ask the Diabetes Team

From Santa Ana, California, USA:

Can you recommend a good doctor? I need help. I am losing control of my blood sugar.


I'd suggest you start by asking your own physician for a referral. If you don't have a physician, you can contact either:

  • The diabetes nurse at any nearby hospital, or
  • the local office of the American Diabetes Association,
and ask for a referral.


Original posting 23 Feb 1998
Posted to Other


  Back to Ask the Diabetes Team Return to the Top of This Page

Last Updated: (none)
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.

This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Legal Notice, and Privacy Policy.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.