The Inject-Ease injection aid makes it easier to give injections to little kids
- Indwelling Catheters Can Reduce Injection Pain and Anxiety
Insuflon is an angled indwelling catheter which eliminates injection pain for kids who use syringes or pens
I-Port is a 90-degree indwelling catheter which eliminates injection pain for kids who use syringes or pens
- The autoject 2 injection aid injects both the needle and the insulin
- hypOview, Ltd. sells a syringe magnifier to help those who are visually impaired
- The Injection Locator is a product that helps insulin users rotate the site of their insulin injections.
- Insul-Cap, an aid in withdrawing insulin from vials
- NeedleAid is an injection aid product designed to help stabilize an insulin syringe or pen to make it easier to inject, and it hides the needle
Last Updated: (none)
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.