You may view selected presentations from Friends for Life UK 2012. All presentations are owned by their respective authors and may not be used without their permission. See also our collection of other presentations.
- Making the Most of Continuous Glucose Monitoring by Gary Scheiner
- Strike the Spike! by Gary Scheiner
- Blood Glucose Control with Sports & Fitness Activities by Gary Scheiner
- Insulin Pump Therapy by Gary Scheiner
- Carbohydrate counting Ė Basics & Beyond by Francesca Annan
- Sports & Diabetes by Francesca Annan
- Balancing Sports & Diabetes by Francesca Annan
- Ups And Downs Of Growth - What They Donít Tell You About Puberty by Peter Hindmarsh
- Managing Sick And Stress Days by Rebecca Thompson
[ Report | Comments | More Photos | Presentations | Sponsors | Event Announcement ]
|Return to the Top of This Page|
Last Updated: (none)
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.