The following presentations from Friends for Life® Orlando 2017 are available for your personal use.
- #NoMoreHiding, video from the opening keynote
- Sugar Surfing by Stephen Ponder, MD, FAAP, CDE
- Hypoglycemia Prevention and Treatment by Gary Scheiner, MS, CDE
- Exercise and Type 1 Diabetes by Gary Scheiner, MS, CDE
- Making Sense of Sensor Data by Gary Scheiner, MS, CDE
- Advanced Pump Management by Gary Scheiner, MS, CDE
- JDRF Research Update by Francis Martin, PhD
Last Updated: (none)
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.