Selected presentations from Friends for Life Canada 2015 conference:
- Back to the Future - Introduction to Pumping by Sarrah Morris BScN, RN, MBA
- Pumping Tips and Tricks by Lorraine Anderson RD, CDE
- Beyond Carbohydrate Counting: What Else Matters? by Lorraine Anderson RD, CDE
- Making the Most of Continuous Glucose Monitoring by Gary Scheiner, MS, CDE
- Use of the Glycemic Index in Diabetes Management by Gary Scheiner, MS, CDE
- Hypoglycemia Prevention and Treatment by Gary Scheiner, MS, CDE
[ Report | Presentations | Photos | Sponsors | Event Announcement ]
|Return to the Top of This Page|
Last Updated: (none)
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.